Click here to join our email list
- NSC targets NSW Police Minister’s electorateIn this article: The NSC sends flyers to 26,000 households in the Baulkham Hills (NSW) area to highlight the problems with the firearms registry that their local MP is ultimately
- Who’s looking after shooters?IF YOU’RE A SHOOTER wondering who the heck is there to look after and protect what you’re doing, then the National Shooting Council is the organisation you need to follow.
- NSW Police set new low for licence cancellationTHE NSW POLICE have set a new low by cancelling the licence of a shooter who did nothing more than show his licence at a store in the state’s north.
- Thank you for the Google reviews!THE NSC recently invited members and non-members to put reviews of the NSC on Google, which they most certainly did. Over 200 reviews later, we have an almost perfect run
- NSC ramps up legal strategy and provides more help for shootersIn this story, the NSC: retains the services of a second Barrister for legal actions it is taking and to help shooters in trouble; and publishes a new page on
- NSC’s response to NFA claims published in four major outletsThe NSC has had its response to claims about the National Firearms Agreement made in several News Corp publications, published in some of them. Last month, several News Corp papers
- SELF-DEFENCE: How you can help first aid hero fight unnecessary gun chargesIMAGINE if you went to provide first aid to someone who had been stabbed, but took something with you to protect yourself so you could return home, unharmed. That’s what
- Need Genuine Reason? Go no furtherWe’ve just released this short video to help more shooters know how they can make their membership money work harder for them Check it out! To sign up, simply go
- NSC scores Opinion Piece in Herald SunIN MID APRIL, several News Limited papers ran multiple stories obviously fed to it by our famous ‘gun control researchers’ who used the 25th anniversary of Port Arthur to argue