Genuine reason is provided by Hunters & Shooters Society of Australia. By joining here, you are becoming a member of both the NSC and the HSSA.
When you join the HSSA:
- you will be covered by its $20m public liability insurance policy but only if you complete its ‘Deed of Assumption”. You will not be covered if you do not complete it. You can either download it here and send it to HSSA (at HuntersShooters@outlook.com) now, or have it sent to you after joining;
- you are agreeing that the NSC will share your membership information with the HSSA to enable it to provide you with genuine reason;
- you are agreeing to the rules of the HSSA, which you can download by clicking here;
- you are agreeing to the privacy requirement of the HSSA to disclose your information to relevant licensing bodies, and to their policy of not providing refunds or exchanges due to a change of mind or members circumstances.
- You are agreeing to uphold the good image of the HSSA and the shooting sports.
The NSC and HSSA are separate legal entities that operate independently of each other.